Marshall sleep sets are the culmination of years of thoughtful design, unwavering standards, efficient and careful application of the finest materials and assembled by hand using superior manufacturing techniques. It is this devotion to craftsmanship that sets Marshall apart. At its best, bed making is an art. Like all art, it requires a delicate balance of aesthetics and expertise. At Marshall, they have mastered this balance.
Marshall MattressContact Us For Pricing
Marshall patented* Pocket Spring Core and finished Mattress Design.
1. Edge-Around® full perimeter trim: Triple-row heavy gauge, cotton-pocket spring seating-edge surrounds. Standard version has steel bracing edgewires top-and-bottom. Folding version without edge-wires has additional ‘border’ coils to allow mattress to be bent in many directions for limited access installations into home.
2. Sleep Central™ honeycomb-nested cotton-pocket comfort springs. Carefully hand-assembled in offset pattern row-by-row.
3. Foam Encasement: Soy-foam upholstery interface top-and-bottom encases Marshall cotton-pocket spring core without restricting its individual independent action and personal response.
4. Comfort Top Quilt-1: Soft recovery pillow-foam forms a breathable comfort layer on quilt fabric interface.
5. Comfort Top Quilt-2: Soft Talalay pillow-foam; a breathable, denser comfort layer.
6. Comfort Top Quilt-3: Air permeable New Zealand soft-wool pillow fibres moderate mattress sleep surface’s temperature and humidity exchange levels.
7. Comfort Top: Imported Belgian viscose, circular-spun luxury-knit fabric. Features ultra soft, resilient hand and is both breathable and naturally ambient for ultimate comfort.
- Twin 38″ x 75″
- Twin XL 38″ x 80″
- Full 54″ x 75″
- Full XL 54″ x 80″
- Queen 60″ x 80″
- King 76″ x 80″
- Dual King 2 x 38″ x 80″
Full 10 Year Warranty on all Marshall Mattresses