The Flex-A-Bed Hi-Low is the ideal bed for those in home healthcare, or assisted living environments. In fact, no adjustable bed is more convenient than the Hi-Low model. The base can be raised and lowered vertically with a touch of a button — making the Hi-Low model ideal for customers who require additional assistance when entering or exiting the bed.
Flex-A-Bed Hi LoContact Us For Pricing
- your choice of one-touch wireless or wired controls.
- whisper-quiet Linak® motors with optional, dual timed massage.
- a 4 inch foundation profile, high-density, heavy duty padded base
made with Advantech® material that will not warp, break or squeak.
- a mattress retainer cover for the foot of the bed.
- locking casters.
- optional side rails.
- the ability to be paired with a Flex-A-Bed Premier or Value-Flex
The height of the Hi-Low model comes standard at 17 inches (without mattress) and can be raised with the hand control to a height of 24 inches. For customers requiring a lower height, the casters can be removed allowing the bed to be adjusted from 15 to 22 inches. We can use any mattress on this base but a lower profile mattress is recommended to ensure that the proper height can be achieved.
- Twin 38″ x 75″
- Twin XL 38″ x 80″
- Full 54″ x 75″
- Full XL 54″ x 80″
- Queen 60″ x 80″
- Dual King 2 x 38″ x 80″
- 1st Year Full Service Warranty
- 5 Year Parts
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
When you purchase from Adjustable Beds Plus, warranties are extended. We provide LIFETIME service at no charge to you and we also extend the manufacturers parts warranty for 2 extra years