You’ve never seen a mattress like this before. We constructed our mattress using individual DreamCell foam springs. These springs allow micro targeted firmness to better align with your spine. In fact, we can provide it precisely where you sleep on the mattress. We do this on both the right and left of the mattress, so your partner also enjoys maximum comfort, too. The DreamCell construction also has other benefits. Like increased airflow throughout the mattress for a more comfortable sleeping temperature. And the foam springs can be reconfigured later to accommodate temporary conditions in your life – injuries, pregnancy, weight changes or change in sleeping position. All of this provides an unprecedented level of comfort throughout the life of the mattress.
DreamCell by ReverieContact Us For Pricing
They come in four different densities. Hundreds of them throughout the mattress, to perfectly support your specific body. After consulting with you, we arrange them according to your body size, sleeping position and any health conditions. And because we’re always thinking, we made them reconfigurable in case your needs change. Hurt your back? Simply unzip the mattress and rearrange the cells until they feel perfect for your sore back. We provide configuration charts to help.
Dream Supreme II Natural
- Patented 6” DreamCell® foam springs allow for dual firmness. Firmness level can be readjusted by rearranging foam springs. No motion transfer.
- Dream Supreme II Natural comfort layer features 3” OEKO-TEX®-certified graphite-infused Talalay latex.
- Cashmere-blend woven cover finished with Feran Ice® wicks away moisture. Removable cover. Dry clean or spot clean only.
- Mattress construction facilitates natural airflow for maximum breathability and temperature regulation.
- 12” mattress height.
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 latex comfort layer and DreamCell foam springs. Naturally hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant.
- Intertek® Quality Performance Mark. Exceeds third-party tests for industry-leading durability and craftsmanship.
- Twin XL 38″ x 80″
- Queen 60″ x 80″
- King 76″ x 80″
- Split Top King
- Dual King 2 x 38″ x 80″
We offer a 10 year full replacement limited warranty on our mattresses and a 20 Year Warranty on our adjustable foundations.
This Limited Warranty covers the following items during normal wear: Deterioration causing the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than three-fourths (0.75) of an inch that is not associated with an indentation or sag which results from use of an improper or unsupportive
foundation or adjustable bed base and any physical flaw in the mattress cover that causes the Reverie material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.